Having a family is not always about marital bliss – there are challenges families face from time to time, and sometimes those challenges can't be overcome. You may have to claim bankruptcy or you may file for divorce. Whatever you do, it is in your best interest to seek legal representation. A family law attorney by your side can make sure your interests are upheld and advise your of your rights. Clients who are informed make better decisions for themselves and their families.
At The Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, we are here for you and your family. We know that when times are hard, it's easy to believe there's no light at the end of the tunnel. But we will guide you through that tunnel, giving you a chance to see the light again, even if getting there is emotionally hard.
Common Family Law Matters in Northern Arizona
Family law involves many things that are very close and dear to you. Most of these issues are related to divorce but not all. At The Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, we provide legal services in the following areas:
- bankruptcy and divorce
- legal separation
- domestic violence
- child custody
- alimony/spousal support
- child support
- out-of-state child custody
- division of real property
- division of retirement assets
- post-decree modification of a custody arrangement
- paternity testing
We provide thorough, comprehensive representation. We provide the resources necessary to ensure the best outcome for each of our clients.
Why Trust the Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp with Your Family Law Matters
In Northern Arizona, our communities are strong and close. Our clients are members of our communities; we treat them all like family. What happens to you matters because it has a direct impact on our communities. So, we take each family law case seriously and work hard to make sure your interests are upheld.
It's this high importance we place on our communities that underscores why our clients trust us with some of the most personal matters in their lives: their families, their assets, and their happiness.
Plus, clients trust our experience.
- We are client-focused. Your divorce is unique and requires a legal strategy specific to your needs.
- We are creative. Family law is complex both legally speaking and emotionally speaking. We take a creative approach to make sure the law and your interests are met.
- We are committed. Look, families are the backbone of our communities. We have our own families. We know there is nothing simple about family law matters, but we are committed to you and solving your specific family law issues.
Contact a Compassionate Family Law Attorney in Norther Arizona Today
If you have a family law matter you want addressed, whether it's a divorce, child custody, paternity, or another issue, we are here to help. We have offices throughout Northern Arizona. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.