Client Intake and Administrative Support Specialist
December 8th, 2017
The Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, a criminal defense law firm in north west Arizona is seeking a self-motivated, experienced professional for our position as a client intake and administrative support specialist.
Prior legal experience is not required, however prior sales and/ or customer service experience is a plus.
The primary job function of this position is to complete intakes with prospective clients, and assist clients in completion of their application.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Answer incoming calls
- Assist clients via phone, and email
- Qualify prospective clients for legal services.
- Speak to individual callers and gather sufficient information to determine the individual's needs.
- Collect client information and complete company intake questionnaire.
- Answer questions about our firm, as well as explain services the firm can provide.
- Schedule appointments
- Update clients verbally and/or via email on their case status as needed
- Resolve problems and handle client's issues in a professional manner.
- Maintain client databases
- Perform general and administrative office duties
$12-$15/hour depending on experience.
- Interviewing and problem solving skills.
- Effective telephone communication skills.
- Ability to resolve difficult situations and/or escalating phone calls calmly and effectively.
- Ability to advise others regarding an appropriate course of action.
- Highly organized, self-motivated, and able to work independently to determine work priorities and meet deadlines as required.
- Ability to successfully complete multiple projects simultaneously while managing competing priorities.
- Excellent communication (oral and written)
- Proficient in computer applications (G-Suite, Gmail, Apple IOS a plus)
- Ability to accurately type 40+ wpm
- Associate Degree or equivalent
How to Apply:
Interested applicants must follow these steps. All other inquires will not be considered.
Step #1: Email your resume as PDF attachment to [email protected]
Step #2: Include a cover letter PDF describing why you feel you would be a good fit for this position.
Step #3: Provide 3 references. (Name, How do they know you?, Email address, Phone number)