Call Us Today! (928) 753-6868

Northern Arizona Enforcement of Orders

We understand that if you need a family law attorney, you may be going through some of the toughest emotional times of your life.

We are here to provide the legal support you need and help you. We handle each family law case with dedication and attention and have handled many complex family law cases in Northern Arizona.

We will give you peace of mind that we will work hard for you to get the best possible outcome.


A court will hold a parent in contempt of court who does not follow the parenting time order. A court may order a parent held in contempt of court to pay a financial sanction, court costs, or attorney's fees as penalties for not allowing lawful child custody visitation. 

Child support obligations are enforced by filing a petition to hold the non-paying parent in contempt of court. A parent will be held in contempt of court if they knew the court's support order, could pay the child support, and willfully and intentionally refused to do so.


Post decree orders regarding legal custody, parenting time, child support, and spousal maintenance are generally modifiable so long as one can establish a substantial and continuing change in circumstances. Changes to parenting time and legal decision-making modifications must always be in the child's best interests.


Schedule a case evaluation today. Find out your options with your family law case and how you can protect your rights and the people you care about so we can get started today.


📞 (928)753-6868

Contact Us Today

If you have been arrested or charged with a crime, you may be feeling frightened, anxious, and uncertain of what your future holds. The competent and experienced attorneys at the Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp can help you during this difficult time. We are dedicated to fighting for the rights of our clients and providing excellent legal representation to those who have been accused of a crime. Contact our firm today to discuss your case.