Attorney Profile: Shawn B. Hamp, Esq.
President and lead counsel for the Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, P.C. (An Arizona Professional Corporation), Shawn Hamp has practiced law for more than 15 years with an emphasis in criminal law. An experienced trial attorney, Mr. Hamp has been lead counsel in hundreds of criminal trials and court hearings, including over twenty seven criminal jury trials. A former prosecutor, Shawn Hamp handled all types of criminal cases including, DUI/DWI, Drug, and Homicide cases. He brings his experience and dedication to serve those individuals in Northwestern Arizona accused of committing any type of crime.
Mission Statement: At the Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, our mission is to protect and safeguard your life and your liberty by providing quality, affordable, legal services for all of Mohave County and Northwestern Arizona. Our staff only focuses on criminal defense cases to better serve the needs of our clients during their most difficult and challenging times.
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1995
- James E. Rogers, College of Law, University of Arizona, Juris Doctorate, 1998
- Former Deputy County Attorney, Mohave County
- M.A.G.N.E.T. Drug Task Force Prosecutor
- Arizona Auto Theft Authority, Vertical Prosecution Attorney
- Juvenille, and Misdemeanor/DUI division prosecutor
- Special Prosecutor LA Paz County
- Special Prosecutor City of Kingman
- Felony Trial Group Attorney
- Duke, Gerstel, Shearer, LLP., Associate
- Associate attorney in class action/civil litigation law firm.
- State Bar of Arizona, member since 1999 (Criminal Law Section).
- U.S. District Court of Arizona, licensed since 1999.
- Avvo Superb Rated Attorney (10.0/10.0)
- Martindale-Hubbell – Lawyers.com Client Distinction Award (2013, 2014)
- National Trial Lawyers, Top 100 Trial Lawyers.
- Avvo.com Client’s Choice Award 2014, Client Distinction Award 2014, 2015
- Avvo.com Superb Rated Attorney 2013, 2014, 2015
- Avvo.com Excellent Rated Attorney 2013