Let Us Help You With Your Criminal or DUI Case
Free Case Evaluation with An Experienced Trial Attorney
If you or a loved one has been arrested or charged with a criminal offense, it is imperative to consult with an attorney as soon as possible to find out how to protect your legal rights and how to help your loved ones.
Contact us today so we can:
- Answer Your Questions
- Discover the Defenses and Issues in your Case
- Find Out How We Can Help You
The attorneys at the Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp are here to help you. Our office has over a decade of experience defending criminal charges in Arizona.
Types of Criminal Cases We Handle
At The Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, we tackle all types of criminal case ranging from criminal traffic offenses, DUI, and serious Felony Charges and Drug Trafficking. We also work with out-of-state clients who have been arrested for crimes while visiting and traveling through Northern Arizona.
Other types of criminal cases we handle include, but are not limited to:
- Misdemeanor Offenses
- Felony Offenses
- Transportation of Marijuana For Sale
- Criminal Speeding
- DUI Offenses (1st Time, Extreme, Super Extreme)
- Aggravated Assault
- Possession of Drugs and Paraphernalia Offenses
- Prior Criminal Convictions
We know that criminal charges are very serious and can have lifelong effects on you both personally and financially, which is why we put forth every effort to ensure that your rights are protected. If you are considering whether you need a lawyer, let our team provide you with a free consultation to evaluate your legal situation.
Our team will represent you through the entire criminal process, from the arrest, the defense investigation, to the decision of plea bargain vs. trial to any post-trial relief you may need. We are on your side, and we are here to help. If you are charged with a crime in Northern Arizona, it would be in your best interest to hire an experienced criminal trial lawyer as soon as possible.
How Can We Help
Our free case evaluation will let you know how we can help you.
- Find Out about the Court Process
- Learn what the Realistic Penalties Are
- Get Information about Posting Bond or Getting Release Conditions Modified
- Get a Quote and Estimate For Our Flat Fee All Inclusive Services
Contact Us Today
The Consultation Is Free
Contact Us and we will schedule a free 15-minute call with one of our attorneys or with Mr. Hamp himself. We cannot accept every case. If we cannot help you, we will try to tell you right away and put you in contact with another attorney who can help.
Areas We Serve
We serve in state and out of state clients with cases in:
- Coconino County
- Mohave County
- Yavapai County
- La Paz County
Communities We Serve
- Prescott Valley
- Bullhead City
- Lake Havasu City
- Verde Valley
- Flagstaff - 121 E Birch Ave, Suite #309 Flagstaff, AZ 86001
- Kingman - 2249 Hualapai Mt. Rd. #2 Kingman AZ 86401
- Prescott - Iron Springs Executive Suites, 1129 Iron Springs Rd. Prescott, AZ 86305
- Bullhead City - Silver Creek Professional Plaza, 2020 Silver Creek Road, Suite
- Lake Havasu City - 500 N Lake Havasu Ave # B100 Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
Our Legal Team
Meet the legal team at the Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, PC! Our criminal defense & DUI attorneys in Arizona are committed to our clients. Read our Attorney Bios.
Awards and Accomplishments
At The Law Offices of Shawn B. Hamp, we take defending criminal charges very seriously. Our attorneys have over a combined 50 years of criminal law experience. Our leading attorneys have the insight and legal intelligence you need on your side. We work with individuals throughout Arizona and the surrounding communities of Northern Arizona who have been charged with criminal offenses.
Schedule Your Case Evaluation
Whatever your charges – DUI or Criminal – we are here to help you.