L. Matthew Springer
Partner/Senior Trial Counsel
LOCATION Flagstaff ⎮ Email [email protected]
PH (928) 225-3650 FX (928) 753-6870
It is with great excitement that The Hamp Law Offices welcomes L. Matthew Springer as a partner to the firm. With years of experience fighting for his client's rights, Mr. Springer will now be taking cases from our new office in Flagstaff.
Mr. Springer joins the firm with over 15 years of criminal defense experience devoted to helping clients charged with DUI, assault, and drug offenses. He believes that a defendant in any criminal case can and should have all rights protected in the face of the overwhelming power of the state that accuses that person. He is dedicated to meeting the short-term goals of his clients, such as getting out of jail, as well as achieving satisfactory results in court. Working with the facts, he explores all possible avenues toward resolution, fighting to help reduce charges and aiding clients with getting their lives back after difficult times like a criminal charge.
Before joining our team, Mr. Springer owned and operated his own criminal defense firm in Flagstaff since October 2003. Throughout his career as an attorney, L. Matthew has earned a number of accolades including being ranked amongst the Top 100 Trial Lawyers since 2013 and being named a Top 40 under 40 attorney in 2012, by the National Trial Lawyers Association. L. Matthew has been rated a Top Attorney by Avoo.com receiving a perfect score of 10/10 and receiving a number of 5-star reviews by previous clients.
- Bachelor of Arts, 1997, Albion College (history major)
- JD, 2000, Ohio Northern Univ. Claude W. Pettit College of Law, 2000
- Law Offices of the Mohave County Public Defender 2002-2003;
- Yavapai County Court Appointed Panel Attorney
- Private practice 2003-present exclusive criminal defense
- AZ 2001-present, US District Court(AZ) 2001-present
- Member of NACDL 2002-present
- Top 40 under 40 2012
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers 2013-present
- Ohio Northern Law Review Symposium Winner, April 9, 1999.
- Avvo Superb Rating 10/10